[ATTW-L] 2021 DEI Grant Award Winners --

Joanna Schreiber jschreiber at georgiasouthern.edu
Wed Sep 22 19:46:45 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the CPTSC Grants Committee, we are excited to announce the
following projects have been awarded funding during the 2021 CPTSC Diversity,
Equity and Inclusion Research Grants cycle.

Please join us in congratulating these amazing scholars.

Dr. Jessica Edwards for “Teaching Race in Technical Communication
Classrooms.”

Dr. Huatong Sun and Dr. Xiaoli Li for “Articulating Resilience Towards a
Caring Democracy: Building a Research-Informed Allyship Network for
Anti-Racist CPTSC Scholars.”

This grants program is a joint effort between the CPTSC Diversity
Committee, chaired by Laura Gonzales, and the CPTSC Grants Committee. Thank
you to the Diversity Committee for working with us, and we are excited
about the future of this important research.

We also wish to recognize the review team for this cycle:

Dr. Keshab Acharya

Dr. Sweta Baniya

Dr. Victor Del Hierro

Dr. Isidore Dorpenyo

Congratulations and thank you!

Dr. Stacey Pigg and Dr. Joanna Schreiber

CPTSC Grants Committee Co-Chairs

--
Joanna Schreiber, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Professional and Technical Communication

Dept. of Writing and Linguistics | P.O. Box 8026
Georgia Southern University
622 COBA Drive
Statesboro, GA 30460
Newton Bldg. 2222-C | (912) 478-5908