[ATTW-L] TPC Programs with Advisory Boards

ATTW Communications communications at attw.org
Wed Sep 29 02:18:20 UTC 2021

Note: Please reply to wilsola at uc.edu with any questions.

Hello colleagues,

My name is Laura Wilson. I am currently researching TPC programs with
advisory boards. This  project is partially funded with a CPTSC 2021
Research Grant.

I am seeking interview volunteers willing to share their experiences with
advisory boards. The interviews will be audio recorded (if you approve) and
will take approximately 1 hour at a time convenient for you. We will use
Zoom, but you are welcome to leave your video off.

The final product of the study will be a research article in addition to
publicly accessible  documents to help form/maintain advisory boards in
TPC. The study has been reviewed and  approved by the Institutional Review
Board (IRB) of the University of Cincinnati (IRB ID 2021- 0489).

If the study is presented or published, we will not use any names. A
transcript of any audio  would be used for any presentation or publication
rather than the actual audio.

It is not expected that you will be exposed to any risk by being in this
research study.  Participants can skip any interview question and quit the
study at any time.

Information about you will be kept private by limiting access to research
data to the research  team, by not including your name on the written
record of the audio comments, keeping  research data on a password
protected computer, by keeping consent documents separate  from the master
list of participants and IDs, and by keeping notes and original audio
records in  a locked file cabinet. Your information will be kept in the
researcher’s office for 3 years. If the  data from this research study is
published, you will not be identified by name. Agents of the  University of
Cincinnati may inspect study records for audit or quality assurance
purposes.

If you are interested in being interviewed, please email me at
wilsola at uc.edu.  Thank you so much for your help!

Laura Wilson

Associate Professor Educator

Rhetoric and Professional Writing