[ATTW-L] TT Job Opening at University of Texas Arlington (UTA)

Amy Hodges amymhodges at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:52:56 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to send a quick reminder that the committee will begin reviewing
applications for our open tenure-track position in Technical Writing and
Professional Design on April 11. The link to apply is here:
https://uta.peopleadmin.com/postings/17139. Please feel free to direct
questions to the search committee chair Dr. Erin Murrah-Mandril at
erin.murrahmandril at uta.edu.

All the best,
Amy

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 2:21 PM Ponce, Timothy <timothy.ponce at uta.edu> wrote:

> Hi ATTW List,
>

> I wanted to share with everyone that we are looking for an Assistant
> Professor (Tenure Track) to come along side our TPC team here at UTA as we
> grow our minor and certificate. I have loved being here at UTA, and I would
> be happy to answer any questions you may have about the position, school,
> or living in DFW. I can tell you right now the students are the best part
> about being at UTA. We have such a diverse student body that you cannot
> help but learn something new every time you step on campus or jump in a
> Teams call.
>

> For more information on the position, check out the attached PDF. Cover
> letter and CV are due by April 11.
>

> Tim P.
>

> Dr. Timothy M. Ponce
>
> --
>
> Timothy M. Ponce, PhD
>
> Assistant Professor of Instruction
>
> Coordinator of Technical Writing and Professional Design Program
>
> Coordinator of Internships
>
> Department of English
>
> University of Texas Arlington

Dr. Amy Hodges