[ATTW-L] Tenure-Track Job Opening at James Madison University

De Hertogh, Lori Beth - dehertlb dehertlb at jmu.edu
Wed Dec 7 19:11:47 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

The School of Writing, Rhetoric & Technical Communication at James Madison University is hiring!

We're excited to welcome a new colleague who brings innovative, social justice approaches to areas such as user experience, content strategy, grant writing, and writing for government and industry. We have a wonderfully supportive and collaborative work environment and our students are passionate about writing and designing for social change.

Questions about the search? Contact Dr. Angela Crow at crowad at jmu.edu.

Job Link: https://joblink.jmu.edu/postings/13500

Best wishes,

Lori Beth