[ATTW-L] Science Writing graduate programs online

Charles Paine cpaine at unm.edu
Mon Dec 5 17:33:23 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues, I’m writing this inquiry on behalf of one my undergraduate students who is interested in pursuing an MA in science writing, preferably one that can be earned fully (or almost) online. Please share what you know, and I’ll pass it along to my students. And thanks very much.

Chuck Paine, Professor
Department of English
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
“No one who has chaired an academic department would believe that higher education leads to rational behavior in a community.” — Paul Woodruff, The Ajax Dilemma: Justice, Fairness, and Rewards