[ATTW-L] [External] ATTW 2022 Virtual Conference June 20-30

Joseph Robertshaw jwr0015 at uah.edu
Tue Feb 8 17:49:12 UTC 2022

Hi ATTW Conference folks,
Given the nature of maps and geography, online conferences are difficult
for me to pin down.

This is the page I maintain - http://rhetmap.org/rhetcon/
I have placed a *Pin *In Blacksburg for the Conference with the words
ONLINE ONLY. If there would be a better location for this pin, please let
me know and I will move it.
Best,