[ATTW-L] Open rank and instructor positions open at Mercer University

Pam Estes Brewer brewer_pe at mercer.edu
Tue Jan 4 18:58:49 UTC 2022

Colleagues,

The Department of Technical Communication at Mercer University is excited to be able to hire two positions: an open rank tenure-track professor and an instructor. Our department is located in the School of Engineering and offers the BS as well as the MS. Our faculty are encouraged to innovate, to reach out into the community with those innovations, and to be a part of a very collegial team.

Mercer University is located in Macon, Georgia, U.S. Macon is a small city with a warm climate. It offers easy access to Atlanta, the Atlantic ocean, the Gulf of Mexico, and the Appalachian mountains (all within two hours)!

Apply at
https://mujobs.mercer.edu/cw/en-us/job/495935/instructor-technical-communication

https://mujobs.mercer.edu/cw/en-us/job/495941/faculty-technical-communication-tenuretrack

Send questions to Pam Estes Brewer at brewer_pe at mercer.edu<mailto:brewer_pe at mercer.edu>

Best wishes,
Pam

Pam Estes Brewer| she, her, hers
Professor
Chair, Department of Technical Communication
  Mercer University School of Engineering
Fellow, Society for Technical Communication
Member, IEEE PCS Board of Governors

Brewer_pe at mercer.edu<mailto:Brewer_pe at mercer.edu>
478.301.4146