[ATTW-L] Congratulations CPTSC Research Grant Awardees!

Joanna Schreiber jschreiber at georgiasouthern.edu
Fri Jul 15 13:59:28 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues:

On behalf of the CPTSC Grants Committee, we are excited to announce the
following projects have been awarded CPTSC Research Grants.

Please join us in congratulating these amazing scholars.

*Dr. Godwin Agboka and Dr. **Saveena (Chakrika) Veeramoothoo* for “Justice,
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) In Introductory Technical
Communication Courses Across Institutions.”

*Morgan Banville* for “Am I Who I Say I Am? Biometric Identification in
Healthcare.” (Mentored by *Dr. Erin Frost*)

*Dr. Kathryn Swacha* for “Redressing Embedded Racism within TPC Internship
Programs.”

We also wish to recognize the review team for this cycle:

Dr. Pam Estes-Brewer

Dr. Sara Doan

Dr. Isidore Dorpenyo

Dr. Chris McCracken

Dr. Johanna Phelps

Congratulations and thank you!

Dr. Stacey Pigg and Dr. Joanna Schreiber

CPTSC Grants Committee Co-Chairs

--
Joanna Schreiber, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Professional and Technical Communication