[ATTW-L] #ATTW22 Starts Today!

Association of Teachers of Technical Writing attwcon22 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 13:47:15 UTC 2022

Dear all,

A quick reminder that the 2022 ATTW Virtual Conference kicks off today, at
12:15 PM Eastern/11:15 AM Central/10:15 Mountain/9:15 Pacific!

Join us for our opening session, *Imagining Just Futures Grounded in
Purpose and Accountability* with Lucía Durá, and our first featured
workshop, *Doin' Black Rhetorics of Health Communication: Principles and
Pedagogical Activities for TPC to Intervene in Experiences of Racial Health
Inequity *with Kimberly Harper, Maria Novotny, and Kristiana Perleberg.

[image: image.png]

We will also have six concurrent workshops on topics ranging from social
justice pedagogies and programmatic work to language and accent bias in
technical communication.

There's still time to register if you haven't done so already: attw.org

Our full program is also now up on our website! Check it out here:
https://tinyurl.com/attw22

Hope to connect with you all!
Jen, Donnie, and Kristen

--
Taking Action: Reimagining Just Futures in Technical Communication
2022 ATTW Virtual Conference <https://attw.org/attw-2022-cfp/>, June 20–30