[ATTW-L] Bowie State University MA Open House

Temptaous Mckoy temptaous56 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:08:21 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all doing well and safe. I wanted to invite you to our MA
English Open House! It will be held on March 16th from 5:30-63:30 PM. You
are not required to register.

As some background, Bowie State is Maryland's first HBCU. We recently
revised our department to cover Language, Literature, and Cultural Studies.
While we offer space for students to interrogate traditional literature
studies, we are also seeking students with an interest in multi-modal
publication. Also, our program does not have GRE requirements and offers a
non-thesis, portfolio, option for graduation.

There is some CARES funding available as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! I look forward to
meeting your students!

Best,
Temptaous
Tmckoy at bowiestate.edu
Coordinator of Graduate Studies; Department of Langauge, Literature, and
Cultural Studies