[ATTW-L] Graduate Research Network (GRN) at the Computers and Writing Conference, May 19, 2022

Donnie Sackey donniejsackey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:35:33 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

We're resending this message with a corrected date. The Graduate Research
Network will take place on May 19th. Please disregard the previous email.

Please circulate the following information within your networks about the
2022 Graduate Research Network, which will be held at Computers and Writing
at East Carolina University on May 19th.  In particular, we encourage you
to share this information with undergraduate and graduate students who seek
feedback on in-progress research or scholarship.

April 1 will be the deadline for proposals for the 2022 GRN and Travel
Grant Awards. The GRN is free to all registered C&W Conference attendees,
and travel grants are awarded to applicants on the basis of need. The
amount awarded depends on how much money we have on hand and how many
qualified applicants we have each year. Submission forms for both the GRN
and the Travel Grant Awards can be found at our website:
http://www.gradresearchnetwork.org
<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gradresearchnetwork.org%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7C7a894e3b011c4f54968b08da07690bc6%7C31d7e2a5bdd8414e9e97bea998ebdfe1%7C0%7C0%7C637830444996128130%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=5Tjk3Jt6ju%2BdD5mqlfPIksTLFkbt6ymwB%2B6cgpVg5z4%3D&reserved=0>
.

We're happy to answer any questions that you or students have regarding the
GRN. Our contact information can be found below.

Kindly,

Donnie and Tim, GRN Coordinators