[ATTW-L] Interested in independent writing departments, programs, and centers? Join us!

Susan Pagnac pagnacs at central.edu
Fri Mar 18 14:30:54 UTC 2022

Hi, all!

I’m writing on behalf of the Independent Writing Departments and Programs Association (IWDPA), the IWDPA Standing Group, and the IWDPA Executive Committee. We are seeking new members and want to update our current membership list. You can learn more about our organization at IWDPA.Org<https://iwdpa.org/>.

The IWDPA’s mission is to

  *   support stand-alone writing departments, centers, and programs;

  *   provide resources for departments and programs who would like to know more about the work done by independent writing units;

  *   share scholarship via our Standing Group panel at the Conference on College Composition and Communication (CCCC) and affiliation with the Council of Writing Program Administrators (CWPA)

As we emerge from pandemic-induced isolation, this is a kairotic moment for us to strengthen our membership base and develop a strategic plan to advance our scholarly work and deepen our contributions to our home institutions. We invite you to join us.

Please fill out the following form to either join the organization or update your information as current or former members.

Form Link: https://forms.gle/rTnmFLJWjX2kqjRB9

The deadline to submit this information is April 22, 2022. If you have questions, you can reach out to me or to our current President, Jan Rieman (jan.rieman at uncc.edu).

SUSAN PAGNAC, Ph.D.

Past President, Independent Writing Departments and Programs Association

Director of Writing | Central College

812 University Street | Campus Box 0123 | Pella, IA 50219

Pronouns: she/her

pagnacs at central.edu | www.central.edu

Office:  641.628.5209

[1514835793093_centralCollegeEmailLogo.png]