[ATTW-L] Student-run SpeedCon 2022 @ NC State University: Registration is Open!

Huiling Ding hding at ncsu.edu
Wed Mar 23 17:06:48 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

Please feel free to share this CFP with your graduate students in
Professional Writing and/or Technical Communication. Our student-run event
attracts globally distributed technical communication practitioners and is
free to attend/present.

All the best.

Huiling

Hi everyone,

The Technical Communication Association (TCA) at NC State University is
excited to invite you to our annual event for technical communication
industry professionals, students, faculty, and interested publics, SpeedCon!
To comply with officials' recommendations against large gatherings,
SpeedCon 2022 will be held in a hybrid format, utilizing both online and
physical spaces, making it perfect for exploring the potential of technical
communication in our increasingly digital world. We have updated logistics
and adapted the format to suit the hybrid medium.

Details are as follows:

   -

   Theme: Communication Professionals – Past, Present, & Future
   -

   Location: Hybrid – Virtual via Zoom or In-Person at Tompkins Hall on the
   NCSU Campus
   -

   Date and time: Saturday, April 9, 2022 10am-4pm
   -

   Fees: None!

We are still accepting presentation proposals! If interested, please see
the call for presenters <https://speedcon.net/call-for-presenters/>. In
your presentations, please consider sharing any current research/projects
or an exploration of any personal interests within tech comm. Register for
SpeedCon using this Google Form <https://forms.gle/rTYpRpME2qvnyaKU7>.

Thank you for your interest!

Best Regards, Adrienne Nip

--
*Adrienne Nip* (she/her)
M.S. Technical Communication Student
Email: agnip at ncsu.edu

--
Huiling Ding

Professor, Technical Communication and Rhetoric
Director, MS in Technical Communication
University Faculty Scholar
Department of English
NC State University