[ATTW-L] ATTW 2022 Virtual Conference Sponsorships & Program Ads

Eble, Michelle EBLEM at ecu.edu
Wed May 18 13:02:49 UTC 2022

Greetings, all,

The Conference Team is busy making plans for the ATTW 2022 Virtual Conference, “TAKING ACTION: Imagining Just Futures in Technical Communication,” which will be held in almost a month June 20-30, 2022. We are offering several ways for programs to support the work of the conference. Please see attached for additional information.

If you’re planning to place an advertisement in the digital conference program, I’ve included the ad requirements below for quick reference:

  *   PDF file
  *   Black/white or color
  *   Any size not larger than 8.5 x 11
  *   High resolution (at least 300 dpi)

Please send your program ad to eblem at ecu.edu by 5:00 p.m. (EST) on June 15, 2022. Ads can be purchased via credit card, PayPal, or check. If you require an invoice before payment, prefer to send payment by check, or have additional questions, please let me know, and I can begin accepting payments on Monday, May 23, 2022.

We’re grateful for your support, and we look forward to seeing you online in June.
Thanks,
Michelle

----
Michelle F. Eble, PhD
Past President, Association of Teachers of Technical Writing (ATTW)
Chair, Behavioral and Social Sciences Institutional Review Board
Professor, Department of English
Bate 2112, East Carolina University
Greenville, NC 27858
252.328.6412, direct