[ATTW-L] Graduate-Level Tech Comm Theory Syllabus

Luke Thominet lthomine at fiu.edu
Sat Oct 8 16:58:16 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I will be teaching a course on technical communication theory for FIU's Writing and Rhetoric MA next semester. The course will aim to help students conceptualize and develop research projects that are situated effectively in the ongoing literature of our field. I have a past course design, but I'd like to update it and consider other options for projects.

To that end, I was hoping that some of you would be willing to share a recent syllabus for a similar class.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Best,
Luke

---
Luke Thominet, PhD, (he, him, his)
Florida International University

Assistant Professor, Department of English
College of Arts, Science, and Education
MMC: 11200 SW 8 Street, DM 464B, Miami, FL 33199
Phone: (305) 348-2203
Email: luke.thominet at fiu.edu<mailto:luke.thominet at fiu.edu>
[Florida International University Horizontal Blue Logo]