[ATTW-L] Reminder: Consider Participating in UX Curriculum Study

Cosgrove, Samantha Samantha.Cosgrove at unt.edu
Wed Oct 26 18:20:58 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

Thank you to those who opted to participate in my study thus far! For those of you who haven't, and have taught a course in UX, please consider participating in my IRB approved study on UX course outcomes within undergraduate TPC programs. You can find information about the study below, including how to participate:

The University of North Texas Department of Technical Communication is conducting a research study on UX course outcomes in TPC programs titled “Finding the gap: A comparison of UX industry practices and UX course outcomes in TPC programs.” The purpose of this study is to compare required qualifications in early-career UX positions with curricular outcomes in UX courses within undergraduate programs. If you are at least 18 years old and have taught an undergraduate in user experience, you may qualify for participation.

Participation in this study takes approximately 10 minutes of your time and includes providing your UX course syllabi, including any outcomes, objectives, and assignments.

It is important to remember that participation is voluntary. All course materials will be de-identified to ensure participant confidentiality. You will not receive compensation for participation.

To participate in this study, you will need to complete this Qualtrics survey<https://unt.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7TDKMLg0XmUGFqm>.

For more information about this study, please contact me by email at Samantha.Cosgrove at unt.edu<mailto:Samantha.Cosgrove at unt.edu>.

Thank you!

Samantha Jo Cosgrove, PhD