[ATTW-L] Reminder: Participating in WPA-GO's Committees, AY 22-23

KM Gray kmgraywrites at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:45:35 UTC 2022

Dear Members of ATTW,
The Writing Program Administrators - Graduate Organization (WPA-GO) is
sending around a quick reminder about our annual WPA-GO Committee Interest
Form <https://forms.gle/xiR1Aa35Yky1zoXBA>. Let us know whether you’d like
to…

   - Join one of WPA-GO’s committees,
   - Let us know what other initiatives you’d like WPA-GO to look into
   offering!

Interested in learning more about WPA-GO and our committees before you
decide? Descriptions can be found on our site
<https://sites.google.com/view/wpago/home?authuser=0>!
We will accept committee members on a rolling basis as needed, but priority
will be given to those graduate students who fill out the form by September
6th, 2022.

Not interested in committee work, but looking to join our mentorship
program? We will be pairing graduate-level mentors and mentees based on
shared interests/goals/experiences. Then, you'll decide on your own with
your match what will work best for y'all. If you're interested in being a
mentor and/or mentee, please complete the Mentor/Mentee Request form
<https://forms.gle/iu5CbMJqZpQ3nDYf9>. We ask that you submit your response
by Friday, September 30. With questions, concerns, or pictures of cute baby
animals, please reach out to Mikenna (mlsims at ucdavis.edu) or Analeigh (
analeighhorton at arizona.edu).

If you have any questions about WPA-GO, please email wpago1 at gmail.com.
Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!
Kat M. Gray, on behalf of the WPA-GO Leadership Council

--
*Kat M. Gray*
they/she pronouns