[ATTW-L] Communications job post

Schatten, Jeffrey schattenj at wlu.edu
Wed Sep 7 14:13:05 UTC 2022

Hi ATTW,
My name is Jeff Schatten<https://my.wlu.edu/directory/profile?ID=x16226>, and I am an associate professor of business administration at Washington and Lee University.  Our department is currently seeking an assistant professor of communications, and I am in charge of the search process.  I was hoping that you might be able to list our communications post via this<https://apply.interfolio.com/111328> link to your list serve?  Is that possible?

I am happy to chat about our department and/or the position if that would be of any help.

Regards,
Jeff

Jeff Schatten, PhD