[ATTW-L] Student Symposium on Clear Communication (SSCC)

Petts, Ashleigh pettsa at uhd.edu
Fri Sep 9 12:48:58 UTC 2022

Dear ATTW Folks,

We invite undergraduate and graduate students to showcase their exemplary coursework at the virtual Student Symposium on Clear Communication (SSCC) at the University of Houston-Downtown on Thursday, November 10, 2022. Students are encouraged to submit their research papers, products, and creative activities related to clear communication. Students will have a chance to win a $200 award for the best research project, the best presentation on concepts, or the best product in clear communication.

The deadline for submitting short proposals is October 3 via our submission portal<https://www.uhd.edu/academics/humanities/news-community/sscc/Pages/default.aspx>. Visit the SSCC website<https://www.uhd.edu/academics/humanities/news-community/sscc/Pages/default.aspx> for additional details.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at sscc2022uhd at gmail.com<mailto:sscc2022uhd at gmail.com>.

Sincerely,

Ashleigh Petts, John Rountree, and Natalia Matveeva

Symposium Chairs

Ashleigh Petts
Assistant Professor of Technical Communication
Department of English
University of Houston-Downtown
pettsa at uhd.edu<mailto:pettsa at uhd.edu>