[ATTW-L] Comics Workshop for Graphic RHM

Rhetoric Healthmedicine rhmassistanteditor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 20:40:37 UTC 2022

Hey, everyone!

Happy Friday! If you caught our CFP last week, you’ll know that at RHM
Journal, we recently started a new digital column for graphic rhetoric of
health and medicine that we’re super excited about. In addition to that
call, column co-editors J. Blake Scott and Catherine Gouge are offering
*two* upcoming workshops for those interested in learning more about
graphic medicine and developing potential ideas for submissions. Here are
the details:

The first workshop will take place on *Wednesday, September 28 at 2:30pm
EDT*, and you can sign up here on Eventbrite: Comics Workshop
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/comics-workshop-with-blake-and-catherine-tickets-409909108177?fbclid=IwAR2r2cdW6GiF4Plq1oWXAkw7lecoB2hxYEB5ZbpXzkf_SeucYRILXRtF_bc>
.

The second workshop will take place on *Wednesday, October 26*, and
details, including the link to sign up, will be posted after the first
workshop. Stay tuned!

Have a great weekend!

Brittany

*Brittany Smart*, M.A., she/her

Assistant Editor, *Rhetoric of Health and Medicine* Journal

Ph.D. Candidate, Rhetoric & Composition

University of Louisville