[ATTW-L] #JOBS: CWRU Writing Program Lecturer (multiple positions)

Kimberly Emmons kke1 at case.edu
Wed Sep 14 14:38:42 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues (with apologies for cross-posting),

The Writing Program <https://case.edu/artsci/writing/academics> (in the
Department of English) at Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) is
searching for multiple lecturer positions in our new General Education
writing/communication
program (beginning Fall 2023). These positions are full-time (not eligible
for tenure), include benefits, and are eligible for annual renewals.

You will find the advertisement and application link here:
https://apply.interfolio.com/112775. The deadline for initial applications
is* October 24, 2022*.

In addition to experienced teachers of college writing, we are especially
interested in candidates who have experience and expertise in teaching one
or more of the following populations:

   - writers from diverse educational, cultural, and socioeconomic
   backgrounds;
   - non-native speakers of English; and/or
   - students with interests in scientific, technical, and
   community-engaged writing.

We are committed to recruiting a diverse and multidisciplinary faculty, so
we thank you in advance for forwarding this announcement to anyone who may
be interested.

Best wishes,
Kim

--