[ATTW-L] STEM Targeted Intro TW Courses?

Josephine Walwema walwema at uw.edu
Sun Sep 25 09:29:22 UTC 2022

Following. Mine is considering a similar offering and for first years. I’d
love to learn about what folks are doing / have done to make these
accommodations.

Thank you

--

Josie

Program in Writing Across Campus

Department of English | A101 Padelford Hall

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9677-9308

This is a public, university-owned email account and subject to broad
Open Records
requests through the Freedom of Information Act. Correspondence of a
personal nature should be sent to: jwalwema at gmail.com