[ATTW-L] Announcing the 2023 CPTSC Diversity Scholarship CFP

Gonzales,Laura gonzalesl at ufl.edu
Mon Apr 3 14:08:35 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone,

The CPTSC Diversity Committee and the CPTSC Executive Committee are thrilled to announce our call for proposals for the 2023 CPTSC Diversity Scholarship. This scholarship aligns with CPTSC's mission to support and sustain diversity in technical and scientific communication. Please see the full call for applications on the CPTSC website: https://cptsc.org/blog/2023/03/30/grad-diversity-scholarship/

I'm happy to answer any questions! The application deadline is Tuesday, May 16th, 2023. Please share widely.

Thank you,
Laura

Laura Gonzales, PhD
Assistant Professor of Digital Writing and Cultural Rhetorics
Associate Director, TRACE Innovation Initiative<https://trace.english.ufl.edu>
Department of English
University of Florida

Editor, Reflections: A Journal of Community-Engaged Writing and Rhetoric<https://reflectionsjournal.net>