[ATTW-L] CFP: Multimodal Transfer Pedagogy Edited Collection

Lilian Mina lilian.mina at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 16:32:06 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

As you are finishing your semester, we would like to invite you to submit a
chapter proposal for our new edited collection on Multimodal Transfer
Pedagogy.

The CFP can be accessed *here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LbInvWC5gV4JTn5FnfnT4Zaefgc3ZMN7mOSUkvdsAUg/edit?usp=sharing>*,
and the editors welcome any questions or queries.

We look forward to receiving your proposals.

Lilian on behalf of Matt, Kara,  and Ryan

*Lilian W. Mina*
*, Ph.D.*Vice President/President Elect, Council of Writing Program
Administrators
Associate Professor of English, Rhetoric and Composition
Director of Freshman English
Department of English
The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
To schedule a meeting: https://calendly.com/lilianmina/meeting-with-lilian
<lilian.mina at gmail.com>