[ATTW-L] CFP: Young Scholars in Writing v22

YSW Editor youngscholars.editor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:58:20 UTC 2023

Hello,
We're writing to share the CFP for *Young Scholars in Writing*
(attached). *Please
share this with any undergraduate researchers in rhetoric and writing
studies and your colleagues.* We'll begin accepting submissions for volume
22 on December 15.

*Young Scholars in Writing: Undergraduate Research in Writing and Rhetoric
<https://youngscholarsinwriting.org/>* is a peer-reviewed journal that
publishes research articles by undergraduates of all majors and years on
the subjects of rhetoric, writing, writers, discourse, language, and
related topics. For volume 22, we are accepting the following types of
submissions.

   - original research articles (including those written by first-year
   students)
   - comments and responses to previous YSW articles
   - methodological reflections (detailed narrative and reflection about an
   experience using an empirical method that is in conversation with the
   literature on methods)

We (the YSW editors) are eager to support undergraduate research and are
available to Zoom into your classes to discuss research and publication in
YSW with your students. Just send us an email (
youngscholars.editor at gmail.com) to let us know if you'd like to schedule a
virtual meeting.

Thanks so much and please be in touch!

Emily Murphy Cope, Gabriel Cutrufello, & Kimberly Fahle Peck, co-editors
Young Scholars in Writing: Undergraduate Research in Writing and Rhetoric
<https://youngscholarsinwriting.org/>
York College of Pennsylvania