[ATTW-L] DMAC registration information

DMAC dmac at osu.edu
Tue Feb 14 19:25:52 UTC 2023

Hi all,

I am sending along a registration reminder, with a link to this year's presenting faculty for the 2023 DMAC institute at Ohio State University. Please reach out with any questions!

Natalie Kopp

DMAC Associate Director

Digital Media and Composition Institute

The Ohio State University

May 8–15, 2023

Registration for DMAC 2023 is now open and has a deadline of March 1, 2023, or until all seats have been filled. For more information, please visit the registration page on our website at

https://english.osu.edu/dmac-institute-ohio-state/register-dmac

You can access the registration form directly at

https://go.osu.edu/dmac23

The Digital Media and Composition Institute (DMAC)<https://go.osu.edu/dmac> at The Ohio State University is an 8-day online institute on the effective use of digital media in college composition classrooms. Participants will explore a range of contemporary digital literacy practices – alphabetic, visual, audio, and multimodal – and apply what they learn to the design of meaningful assignments, syllabi, curricula, or programs.

Our upcoming institute features:

  *   World-class faculty. See this year’s presenters here<https://english.osu.edu/dmac-institute-ohio-state/dmac-staff>!

  *   Fully online delivery including synchronous and asynchronous presentations addressing current issues in multimodal writing research and pedagogy.

  *   Workshops emphasizing production in multimodal writing, curriculum development and assessment, and access and accessibility.

  *   A commitment to keeping DMAC affordable and accessible.

The Institute’s curriculum, presentations, and workshops will be delivered using a mix of synchronous Zoom events, asynchronous videos, and modules, along with daily interactions with and support from the Institute staff and faculty. DMAC is designed to provide participants with flexibility in how they engage with the curriculum, presentations, and workshops.

If you have any questions about DMAC, please reach out to us at DMAC at osu.edu.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!