[ATTW-L] Talking About Tech Comm With Ja'La Wourman (A New Video From More Than Memos)

Liddle, Daniel daniel.liddle at wku.edu
Thu Feb 16 20:03:39 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to announce that our first video of 2023 on More Than Memos is live!

This video features an interview between Elena Kalodner-Martin and Dr. Ja'La Wourman discussing the editorial process behind the special issue on Black TPC published last year in Technical Communication Quarterly. The video was edited by YoonJi Kim and is the first video we've produced that focuses on an editor's experience.

Video Link: https://youtu.be/5g-fa8U6cP8

We have a lot of great content lined up for the coming year. I look forward to sharing it with you all.

Best,

Daniel Liddle