[ATTW-L] Just a reminder that the special issue proposal for Communication Design Quarterly is open until March 15

Jordan Frith frithjh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:02:03 UTC 2023

Hi all,
I just wanted to send out a reminder that we're accepting proposals for
special issues up until March 15. The proposal process isn't onerous, and
if you reach out to me, I can send you the proposal guidelines and a sample
proposal to follow. Also, the issue wouldn't have to be published until
later in 2024, so there's a lot of flexibility on turnaround.

Let me know if you have ideas or questions!

--

Jordan Frith, Ph.D.

Pearce Professor of Professional Communication

Clemson University

Pronouns: He/Him

Editor-in-Chief, *Communication Design Quarterly*

Editor, *The X-Series <https://parlorpress.com/pages/x-series>*, Parlor
Press

My Google Scholar Profile
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=OtvmSE0AAAAJ&hl=en>