[ATTW-L] WC Admin Survey

Baldwin, Dianna baldwindl at longwood.edu
Tue Jan 3 15:35:43 UTC 2023

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

Happy New Year.

If you have 10-ish minutes, please consider completing the below, linked survey, originally sent out on 11/29. Your data will help tremendously.

Take care.
_________________________________

Dear Writing Center Folx,

Recently, we have seen multiple inquiries for information about how to start a writing center followed by a conversation about the lack of updated materials focused on how-to or why-to start and maintain a center. In turn, these conversations have led to discussions about how to grow or expand programming and services. We want to answer some of these questions and need your expertise and input: what do you wish you had known when you began writing center work? What do you want to know now? We're asking writing center administrators-new (assistant, associate) directors/coordinators, transitioning directors, and/or developing directors to respond to a brief survey<https://msu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_25jnC1RdG54uTno> designed to help us name and understand the resources and mentorship models folx use to establish and maintain their centers and programs. We're also interested in goals for future programs and development.

The data from this survey<https://msu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_25jnC1RdG54uTno> will help inform the creation of a guide for writing centers that can be used by all who wish to grow and cultivate (in) their centers and be shared with others wishing to start new centers. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes.

Please feel free to extend this survey<https://msu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_25jnC1RdG54uTno> invitation to those writing center administrators who might not be on this list but might be interested.

If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Robinson-Zetzer at rrobinson-zetzer at fairfield.edu<mailto:rrobinson-zetzer at fairfield.edu>

Thank you,

Dianna Baldwin, Elise Dixon, Rachel Robinson-Zetzer, Trixie Smith

Thanks,
Dianna
________________________________
Dianna Baldwin, PhD