[ATTW-L] Extended deadline for Purdue's RC grad program applications-Feb 15th

Bay, Jennifer L jbay at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 31 15:04:53 UTC 2023

Apologies for cross-posting…

We are still accepting applications for the 2023-24 graduate cohort in Rhetoric and Composition at Purdue University. The application deadline is February 15, 2023.

Since 1980, Purdue's doctoral program in Rhetoric and Composition has been a leading program in our field and beyond, with a strong placement rate. Our doctoral students take courses in areas such as Professional and Technical Writing, WPA/WAC/Writing Center Studies, Rhetorical Theory, Public Rhetorics, UX, Rhetorics of Health and Medicine, and Game Studies. Our program provides opportunities for teaching, research, and administrative work in Introductory Composition, Professional Writing, and the internationally recognized OWL. We are committed to supporting our grad students with extensive mentoring and job market preparation.

We invite you to look at our webpage<https://www.cla.purdue.edu/academic/english/gradstudies/rhetcomp/index.html> for more information about our program. The RC faculty are ready to discuss our program with you, as well. You can email myself or the Director of the RC Program, Thomas Rickert (trickert at purdue.edu<mailto:trickert at purdue.edu>), for more information.

Best,
Jenny

Dr. Jennifer Bay, PhD
Pronouns: she/her/hers