[ATTW-L] technical editing class -- hard-copy markup?

Bellwoar, Hannah (BELLWOAR) BELLWOAR at juniata.edu
Thu Jan 5 21:23:27 UTC 2023

Jonathan,

I taught Professional Editing last semester but didn’t teach hard-copy markup. We have a few professional editors come as guest speakers to my class, and they all exclusively mark electronic copy. Also, since students were editing for a client in electronic form for their final project, it made it easier for them to practice using the same form as their client project.

Best, Hannah

Hannah Bellwoar, PhD (she/her)
Director of General Education and Writing
Associate Professor of English
Juniata College