[ATTW-L] Programmatic Perspectives Issue 14.1 published

Anderson, Lora (ardusell) ardusell at ucmail.uc.edu
Fri Jul 7 18:41:21 UTC 2023

Hello!
We’re pleased to announce the publication of Issue 14.1 of Programmatic Perspectives: https://programmaticperspectives.cptsc.org/index.php/jpp/issue/view/8/14.

This is the last issue Lee-Ann Kastman Breuch and I are publishing as co-editors.

We’d like to express our deep gratitude to the CPTSC Executive Board, our stellar editorial team, including FOCUS editor Joseph Jeyaraj, Book Review Editor Russell Kirkscey, and our copyeditor Alexander Evans. We have enjoyed working together and are excited to see what lies ahead in the journal’s future!

In this issue, we are pleased to share publications that reinforce our unique focus on academic technical and scientific programs. The issue includes three research publications and one program showcase that highlight current topics such as integration of open educational resources, voices of contingent laborers, innovative curricular revision approaches, and ethical and informative integration of advisory boards.

Thank you,

Lora

Lora Anderson
Associate Professor