[ATTW-L] MMU Scholars: Please update information by 3 August!

Cana Itchuaqiyaq cana at vt.edu
Tue Jul 25 20:51:58 UTC 2023

Hello, colleagues! Greetings from Kotzebue, Alaska where there is 24-hour
sun and mosquitoes. :)

We are about to update the MMU Scholar Database, which includes the list of
MMU scholars and the MMU bibliography. (MMU stands for multiply
marginalized and underrepresented.)

*MMU SCHOLARS: Please update/add your information by 3 August to be added
to the updated database.* ((Note: I haven't had the opportunity to update
the list in a while; apologies if your submitted information has not been
added.))

The MMU Scholar List <https://www.itchuaqiyaq.com/mmu-scholar-list>  and
the MMU Bibliography <https://www.itchuaqiyaq.com/mmu-bibliography> can
still be viewed/downloaded from my personal scholar website:
www.itchuaqiyaq.com. Soon the MMU Database will be hosted on the Kairos
website, more information to follow.

*If you identify as an MMU scholar and would like to have your information
added/removed/updated in the MMU Scholar List, please fill out this Google
Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScASBYwHpL6QnfXm_A5vkr878FR6Xng4fR4y3mlZk19AhafXQ/viewform>.*

*If you identify as an MMU scholar and would like your published
scholarship added/removed/updated in the MMU Bibliography, please fill
out this Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AWZKN59RqV1OuQj7kzZfQIxeTI7dcoONwEy6md3_LYE/edit>.*

Thank you to everyone who has helped make these resources possible!

[My apologies for cross-posting on ATTW, WPA, nextGEN, CPTSC,
CPTSCdiversity.]

Chiis-sa viñauramiglu,
Cana

*Cana Uluak Itchuaqiyaq, PhD*
(KAY-nuh OOH-loke itch-AWE-key-yuck) help
<https://www.name-coach.com/canauluak-itchuaqiyaq>

Professional & Technical Writing

Department of English

Virginia Tech | She/They

Dr. Itchuaqiyaq is working at Virginia Tech, which is situated on the
traditional lands of the Tutelo/Monacan Nation. Whose land are you on?
<https://native-land.ca/>