[ATTW-L] CPTSC Conference Registration is Open!

Lambert, R.J. lamberro at musc.edu
Thu Jul 27 13:40:51 UTC 2023

Good morning, ATTW-ers, with apologies for cross-posting.

On behalf of the Conference Planning Committee and Executive Committee, I am excited to announce that registration for this year’s Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication (CPTSC) annual conference is now live!

We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Charleston, SC, for a two-day conference exploring the theme of “Asserting Presence, Forging Connections, Building Recognition, and Creating Opportunities.” If you have previously attended CPTSC, we think you will enjoy this year’s exciting mix of presentations on recruitment, engagement, professionalization, pedagogy, theory, and disciplinary identity. If you have never been to CPTSC, we invite you to join us and take part in these conversations with other educators, program directors, and graduate students.

Please see below for important conference information and links:

- Conference Dates: Friday, September 22 through Saturday, September 23.

Please also save the date for a 2-hour virtual pre-conference presentation session and Editors Roundtable on Tuesday, September 12, from 1-3 PM EDT (10-Noon PDT). This Zoom session is available only to those who register for the in-person conference.

- Conference Location: Medical University of South Carolina, 171 Ashley Ave, Charleston, SC, 29425.

- Register for the conference at:

https://cptsc.org/join-renew/join-cptsc-renew-your-membership/

- Find important information on travel planning and local accommodations at:

https://conference.cptsc.org/index.php/local-arrangements/

More information about the conference schedule and session topics will be published online next week in the final conference program. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to me or anyone on the planning committee with questions.

We look forward to welcoming you to Charleston in September!

R.J. Lambert, Ph.D.

Medical University of South Carolina

Email: lamberro at musc.edu