[ATTW-L] Call for Papers: Journal of Business and Technical Communication special issue on Effects of Artificial Intelligence Tools in Technical Communication Pedagogy, Practice, and Research

Hocutt, Daniel dhocutt at richmond.edu
Mon Jul 31 13:47:56 UTC 2023

Apologies for cluttering the list with my question to Stephen and this message of apology. Hoping someone else will benefit from the question among you all, my colleagues. After all these years, an unthinking “Reply All” still gets me...
—Daniel

[signature_1393718530]
Daniel L. Hocutt, PhD
Web Manager, Marketing & Engagement
Adjunct Professor, Liberal Arts – Technical Communication
School of Professional & Continuing Studies<https://spcs.richmond.edu/>
University of Richmond, VA 23173
804-287-6658 / dhocutt at richmond.edu<mailto:dhocutt at richmond.edu> / danielhocutt.com<https://danielhocutt.com/>