[ATTW-L] Job: Post-Doctoral Position at NDSU

McCall, Mary mary.mccall at ndsu.edu
Thu Jun 22 15:16:22 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

NDSU is accepting applications for a post-doctoral position in English (Rhetoric and Writing). The link is below and review of applications will begin on June 30th, 2023.

https://prd.hcm.ndus.edu/psc/recruit/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2948568&PostingSeq=1

I’m happy to answer any questions.

Thank you,

Mary

Mary McCall

Pronouns<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>: She/Her/Hers

Associate Professor

Director of the Upper Division Writing Program

English Department

NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY

Minard 318 E20

Dept. 2320, PO Box 6050

Fargo, ND 58108-6050

Zoom personal meeting link: https://ndsu.zoom.us/j/9281922273

[1496690101386_ndsu_sig.gif]

We collectively acknowledge that we gather at NDSU, a land grant institution, on the traditional lands of the Oceti Sakowin (Dakota, Lakota, Nakoda) and Anishinaabe Peoples in addition to many diverse Indigenous Peoples still connected to these lands. We honor with gratitude Mother Earth and the Indigenous Peoples who have walked with her throughout generations. We will continue to learn how to live in unity with Mother Earth and build strong, mutually beneficial, trusting relationships with Indigenous Peoples of our region.