[ATTW-L] CFP - Reminder for CPTSC Conference Proposal Deadline: Friday, May 12

Lambert, R.J. lamberro at musc.edu
Mon May 1 19:34:44 UTC 2023

Dear ATTW Colleagues,

We hope you are having a good end to the semester/start to the summer. Please see below for a gentle reminder to submit your proposal to the annual meeting of the Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication (CPTSC) by Friday, May 12.

We look forward to seeing you in Charleston,

2023 Conference Co-Chairs
R.J. Lambert<mailto:lamberro at musc.edu>, Medical University of South Carolina
Russell Kirkscey<mailto:trk82 at psu.edu>, Penn State Harrisburg
Mitch Ogden<mailto:ogdenm at uwstout.edu>, University of Wisconsin–Stout
* Conference Info *
- Conference Dates: September 22-23, 2024
- Host Institution: Medical University of South Carolina
- Conference Location: Colbert Education Center and Library, 171 Ashley Ave., Charleston, SC 29425
- Travel Planning and Lodging: https://conference.cptsc.org/index.php/local-arrangements/

* CFP and Proposals *

- Proposal Deadline: May 12, 2023, 11:59 p.m. EDT (U.S.)
- Proposal Submission Process:
1. Review the CFP below or at: https://conference.cptsc.org/index.php/cfp/
2. All proposals should be submitted via the proposal website:
https://conference.cptsc.org/index.php/submit-your-proposal
- Accepted proposals will be included in the published abstracts.
- Please use APA 7th edition style for references.

- Conference theme: “Asserting Presence, Forging Connections, Building Recognition, and Creating Opportunities.”

The 2023 CPTSC Conference invites proposals for presentations on how TPSC programs can assert our presence and value, forge sustainable and reciprocal connections, and build recognition for our vital contributions to the ever-changing landscape of higher education, professional practice, and our academic field.

Areas of focus include but are not limited to the following:
- Recruitment
- Engaging Students
- Social Justice
- Assessment
- Strengthening Programs

Proposals are invited for the following types of presentations:
- 7-Minute Individual Presentations (500-word proposals)
- 50-Minute Panel Presentations (500-word proposals)
- Posters (500-word proposals)
- 75-Minute Workshops (800-word proposals)

Click here for full CFP<https://conference.cptsc.org/index.php/cfp/>.