[ATTW-L] Survey: Student's Voice/Identity Through Their Writing

Castellon, Ana ana.castellon.730 at my.csun.edu
Thu May 4 17:44:42 UTC 2023

Dear All:

I’m Ana Castellón, a MA candidate in Rhetoric and Composition at the
California State University, Northridge. I'm working on my IRB-approved
thesis project. My research explores whether and how students feel that
their voice/identity comes through their writing.
Please disseminate this information to your students. Students are eligible
to participate in this study if they are current college students in the
United States who are 18 – 64 years old, can communicate in English, and
have taken or are currently taking writing courses.

For more information and the survey form, please follow this link:

https://csun.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0TZ43lDULsAwkL4

Ana Castellón, MA Candidate, California State University Northridge, (IRB
approval: IRB-FY23-220)

Best,

Ana Castellón
(She/Her)