[ATTW-L] ATTW 2023 Registration is LIVE!

Dr. Kellie Sharp-Hoskins kcsharp at nmsu.edu
Mon May 8 18:20:15 UTC 2023

Dear ATTW Community,

We're very happy to share that registration for ATTW 2023 is live! Check out https://attw.org/ to see the program (draft) and register for the conference (held virtually June 7-9, 2023).

As is tradition, registration is free for students and offered at a reduced rate for retired and contingent faculty. And grounded in ATTW's values, the conference is designed to be accessible and welcoming, so we encourage you to share this announcement with your teaching and tech writing communities!

Looking forward to seeing you there,
Erin Clark Frost & Kellie Sharp-Hoskins (conference co-chairs)

p.s. Watch this space for more details about our ATTW 2023 Keynote Super Panel!

p.p.s Questions about the conference? Email us at attw2023 at gmail.com

---

Associate Professor of English

Writing Program Administrator

Chair, Rhetoric and Professional Communication

New Mexico State University

Las Cruces, NM

pronouns: she, her, hers, doctor