[ATTW-L] Register for ATTW!

Dr. Kellie Sharp-Hoskins kcsharp at nmsu.edu
Mon May 22 14:16:39 UTC 2023

Dear ATTW folks,

We're excited to announce the ATTW 2023 progra<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zSUq8cKSki9u0xWoKtD38rVleh0AhJrg8XQcYNceu_4/edit?usp=sharing>m now features profiles of each of our 12 keynote speakers, so check it out if you haven't recently! This is also a great time to get registered<https://attw.org/attw-2023/attw-2023-june-7-9-virtual-conference-information/> for the conference. If you're a presenter, please do so by June 1 to hold your place in the program.

Last but not least, please consider purchasing some ATTW apparel<https://www.bonfire.com/attwcon-2023/> to celebrate 25 years of teaching tech writing! We're offering opt-in shirts this year to keep registration costs down and also to support a new initiative: All shirt proceeds will go to a new fund to support recent graduates' moving costs as they take on new faculty positions, and there will be a door prize for a ATTW attendee wearing ATTW swag at the opening session.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Erin & Kellie

---

Associate Professor of English

Writing Program Administrator

Chair, Rhetoric and Professional Communication

New Mexico State University

Las Cruces, NM

pronouns: she, her, hers, doctor