[ATTW-L] Kairos - Call for Reviews

Kairos Communications Editor kairoscommed at gmail.com
Mon May 29 19:10:16 UTC 2023

Colleagues,

It is with great enthusiasm that we share our updated call for reviews
<https://kairos.technorhetoric.net/cfr.html> for *Kairos: A Journal of
Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy*. Please note that reviews for Kairos
should thoughtfully consider the relationship of form to content in both
the invention and composing processes of the review. In other words,
reviews should engage in a composing form that is designed for the World
Wide Web.

In the attached call for reviews, you’ll find information on proposing
reviews, types of review genres desired, and a list of curated recently
published texts that coincide with the thematic scope of the journal. We’re
also interested in reviews of games, software and tools, examples of which
we’ve included in our updated list.

Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have. We
look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kairos Reviews Section Co-Editors:
Dr. Ashanka Kumari, Texas A&M University–Commerce
Jonathan Marine, George Mason University