[ATTW-L] Dr. Halcyon Lawrence's memorial, Nov 8 2pm EST

Gunning, Sarah K. sgunning at towson.edu
Wed Nov 1 14:26:41 UTC 2023

[cid:36c7d883-46e5-4533-86b1-6f261ca6c679]

Please join us for Hal’s celebration ceremony on Wednesday, November 8, 2023. The wake starts at 2:00 pm and the ceremony starts at 2:30 pm. There will be a reception with light refreshments at 3:30 pm. The ceremony will be live-streamed and we will provide the link to join closer to the date.

In lieu of sympathy flowers or plants, we are requesting donations for a one-time contribution to a student in need to help cover educational costs. Please use this GoFundMe link: https://gofund.me/ade1b390<https://t.co/34hmhJRqQF>

 All cards can be sent to 2309 Falls Gable Ln, Apt N, Baltimore, MD 21209 c/o Patricia Lawrence.

Sarah

Sarah Gunning, PhD
Associate Professor, Technical Communication & Rhetoric
English Department
College of Liberal Arts (CLA) 4355
Towson University
8000 York Road