[ATTW-L] FW: CFP for Study

Cagle, Lauren E. lauren.cagle at uky.edu
Sun Nov 5 13:26:56 UTC 2023

Hi all!

Please consider responding to the below call for participants in a research study focused on teacher labor in the context of generative artificial intelligence and large language models like ChatGPT!

Cagle

Lauren E. Cagle, PhD

Associate Professor | Writing, Rhetoric, & Digital Studies, University of Kentucky<https://wrd.as.uky.edu/>
Director | Environmental and Sustainability Studies, University of Kentucky<https://ens.as.uky.edu/about-faculty>