[ATTW-L] Johndan Johnson-Eilola

Josephine Walwema walwema at uw.edu
Wed Nov 15 17:28:14 UTC 2023

This news hits me so hard! Professor Eilola is gone too soon.
I am so heartbroken.

May his memory be a blessing.

~jw

Josie
Josephine Walwema PhD
Coordinator, Technical and Professional Communication
Program in Writing Across Campus

Department of English | A101 Padelford Hall

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9677-9308

This is a public, university-owned email account and subject to broad
Open Records
requests through the Freedom of Information Act. Correspondence of a
personal nature should be sent to: jwalwema at gmail.com