[ATTW-L] Johndan Johnson-Eilola

Sean Williams seanwilliams at asu.edu
Wed Nov 15 21:58:12 UTC 2023

Oh no, that's such bad news. Johndan was a huge presence for me in my early career and permanently shaped how I view what we do. He cast a long - and warm - shadow that many of us will miss. My sincere condolences to those closest to him.

Sean

Sean D. Williams, PhD
Professor and Director, School of Applied Professional Studies
Arizona State University
seanwilliams at asu.edu / (o) 602.496.2790