[ATTW-L] open rank faculty positions--TTU College of Media & Communication

Koerber, Amy Amy.Koerber at ttu.edu
Tue Oct 3 14:14:30 UTC 2023

Hi everyone: I'm very excited to announce some new faculty positions at Texas Tech. These are open rank positions (advanced assistant or associate professor) in science, health, or environmental communication, connected with Texas Tech's Strategic Research Initiative<https://www.depts.ttu.edu/research/strategicresearch/index.php>.

To learn more, or to submit an application: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25898&siteid=5637#jobDetails=824540_5637.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Amy Koerber, Ph.D.
Professor in Communication Studies
Associate Dean for Administration & Finance
College of Media & Communication
Texas Tech University
806-834-8241
amy.koerber at ttu.edu<mailto:amy.koerber at ttu.edu>