[ATTW-L] Looking for an online grammar/editing course

Kaye Adkins kadkinsphd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 21:47:37 UTC 2023

We have changed the semester offering of our Grammar for Writing and
Editing course, which has meant that we aren't offering it this academic
year. (We're offering it next fall.) A couple of students have been caught
in the change and need an online option for next spring semester.

The course could be sophomore, junior, or senior level and could emphasize
grammar or copyediting or a balance of both. We'll accept any of these
options as a substitution.

If you know of a course that would work, you can reply to this or email me
directly at kadkins at missouriwestern.edu.

Thanks,
Kaye Adkins

--
Less may be more, but you can't do more with less.