[ATTW-L] #JOB: Clemson is hiring an Assistant/Associate Professor to direct our first-year composition program

Jordan Frith frithjh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:36:34 UTC 2023

Hi all,
I'm writing to let everyone know that Clemson University's English
department is hiring an Assistant/Associate Professor to direct our
first-year composition program. I'm not on the committee, but don't
hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. I can put you in touch
with the search chair, Dr. Megan Eatman.

Here's the full job ad.
<https://joblist.mla.org/job-details/7909/assistant-associate-professor-in-english-director-of-first-year-composition/>
Review of applications will begin on October 15th.

--

Jordan Frith, Ph.D.

Pearce Professor of Professional Communication

Clemson University

Pronouns: He/Him

My new *Object Lessons *book: *Barcode
<https://www.amazon.com/Barcode-Object-Lessons-Jordan-Frith/dp/1501399918/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=>