[ATTW-L] Reminder: TT Job: assistant professor in digital rhetoric, ux, or intercultural communication

Christopher Andrews christopher.dm.andrews at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 15:03:24 UTC 2023

Greetings, all;

Just a short reminder that Texas A&M University--Corpus Christi is hiring a
tenure-track assistant professor in technical and professional writing,
with emphases in intercultural communication, digital rhetorics, or UX. Our
program is in an English department, and we have an independent Writing
Studies track, Technical and Professional Writing minor, and a variety of
certificate and other programs ready for your expertise and collaboration.
And where else can you work at a university on its own island?

Applications should include a letter of interest, CV, unofficial
transcripts, and three references (no letters required for the initial
phase!). Please send your application by November 10!

Please check out our job ad,
<https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Assistant-Professor--English--Technical-and-Professional-Writing-_R-066628>
and feel free to email me directly with questions at
christopher.andrews at tamucc.edu

Thank you,
-Chris

Dr. Christopher D. M. Andrews
Associate Professor, Department of English
Program Coordinator, Writing Studies and Technical & Professional Writing
Texas A&M University–Corpus Christi
Managing Editor, *Kairos,* http://kairos.technorhetoric.net/
<http://kairos.technorhetoric.net/>