[ATTW-L] Announcing Communication Design Quarterly's second special issue on community-engaged research and coalition building

Cagle, Lauren E. lauren.cagle at uky.edu
Thu Oct 5 22:03:50 UTC 2023

I’ve been so looking forward to this issue! Thank you for sharing it, Jordan, and thank you to all the contributors!

Cagle

Lauren E. Cagle, PhD

Associate Professor | Writing, Rhetoric, & Digital Studies, University of Kentucky<https://wrd.as.uky.edu/>
Director | Environmental and Sustainability Studies, University of Kentucky<https://ens.as.uky.edu/about-faculty>
Affiliate Faculty | Appalachian Studies Program, University of Kentucky<https://appalachiancenter.as.uky.edu/about-studies>
Director & Co-Founder | Kentucky Climate Consortium<https://www.research.uky.edu/climate-consortium>

Pronouns: she/her/hers

University of Kentucky
1351 Patterson Office Tower
lauren.cagle at uky.edu<mailto:lauren.cagle at uky.edu>
(859) 257-1115

From: ATTW-L <attw-l-bounces at attw.org> on behalf of Karen Schriver <kschriver00 at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023 at 10:11 AM
To: Jordan Frith <frithjh at gmail.com>
Cc: Attw-l at attw.org <attw-l at attw.org>
Subject: Re: [ATTW-L] Announcing Communication Design Quarterly's second special issue on community-engaged research and coalition building
CAUTION: External Sender

The abstracts are very interesting, Jordan. Thanks for the link! I look forward to reading this issue.
Cheers,
Karen